Geothermal System Installation, Geothermal HVAC Service & Geothermal MaintenanceNew Lenox, IL, Tinley Park, IL, Frankfort Square, IL, Mokena, IL, Orland Hills, IL & Frankfort, IL
Geothermal Maintenance in Frankfort, IL | Geothermal Repair Frankfort Square, IL | Geothermal HVAC Service Orland Park, IL
Air Source 1 is excited to offer the most cost-effective heating and cooling system on the market. We specialize in geothermal heat pumps, offering unmatched environmentally responsibility and efficiency levels. It’s time to take advantage of the free, renewable energy source waiting right in your own backyard. There’s no need to burn fossil fuels to enjoy perfect comfort.
Enjoy an energy efficient geothermal HVAC system!
These innovative systems operate for longer cycles at lower speeds, achieving more consistent temperature and handling year round weather. With the installation of a geothermal heat pump in Mokena, IL and surrounding areas, we can save you up to 70% on your heating, cooling, and hot water bills.
Call Air Source 1 to learn more about our geothermal HVAC services!
The factory authorized team from Air Source 1 is qualified and experienced in the custom design/installation, seasonal maintenance, and repair of geothermal heat pumps. Every piece of equipment and service we provide is held to exacting standards of excellence. We take pride in the satisfaction of homeowners across Frankfort Square, Tinley Park, Mokena, Orland Hills, Frankfort, Orland Park and New Lenox, IL. Get in touch with Air Source 1 at (815) 534-4820 for further information, convenient scheduling, and quick turnaround. We’ll help you determine if geothermal heating and cooling is right for you.
Take a look at some of the many advantages provided by geothermal heat pumps:
- Energy Efficient – The best conventional heating system supplies less than one unit of energy for every unit consumed, achieving up to 98% efficiency. Geothermal heat pumps deliver approximately five units of energy for every one unit of electrical energy required, offering efficiency levels exceeding 530%.
- Comfort – Longer running times at lower speeds eliminate hot and cold spots, enhance dehumidification in cooling mode, and optimize overall comfort.
- Value – Although installation of a geothermal system is higher than a conventional alternative, the cost is usually recovered in just a few years. You’ll typically see a return on the investment of 10-20% over the lifespan of the equipment, and you’ll raise the value of the home.
- Quiet – There’s no noisy outdoor component disrupting you or your neighbors and the indoor system is no louder than your refrigerator.
- Environmentally Friendly – The US EPA considers geothermal HVAC the most energy efficient temperature control technology available. Installing a geothermal heat pump offers the same environmental benefit as planting 750 trees.
- Safety – No combustion process eliminates flames, fumes, and the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Clean – Outstanding filtration enhances indoor air quality and avoids the influx of dust and other allergens.
- Versatile – Enjoy heating, cooling, and supplement your household hot water needs. Choose between horizontal, vertical and bottom-flow configurations to meet the demands of new construction and existing homes.
- Dependable – The system provides perfect comfort all year-round, no matter what the outside weather brings.
- Long Lasting – Protected from the weather, the indoor unit offers an average lifespan of 25 years, while the underground loop system is covered under warranty for 50 years and is rated for more than 100 years.